Eagle Hills an Abu Dhabi based private real estate investment and development company is renowned for its mixed -use projects in Bahrain, Ethiopia, Jordan, Morocco, Oman, Serbia and UAE. One of its current finest developments is The Address Residences Fujairah Resort and Spa, located in Fujairah that comes with easy access to airport and Oman border.
We at Dream Catcher Real Estate Management are delighted to present to you Ready to Move in 2BR Apartments at The Address Residences Fujairah Resort and Spa, exclusively for GCC NATIONALS ONLY. These apartments are currently offered at a starting price of AED 1,958,888 wherein you pay 25% downpayment and move in; remaining 75% payment can be paid post-handover for a tenure of 5 years from then. It indeed is a luxury complex unlike anywhere in Fujairah and residents here enjoy access to the beach, promenade and the plaza. It shall feature 4 residential buildings with 170 branded serviced homes, 5 beach villas, 5 garden villas and 198 hotel rooms.
Features and Facilities:
• FOR GCC NATIONALS ONLY
• Fitness Club
• Dive center
• Kids Play Area
• Promenade with access to beach
• Plaza with access to exclusive dining outlets
• Unlimited access to a range of hotel features such as gym, spa, kids play area, pool bar, lobby lounge, private beach and gardens.
• 2BR starting at AED 1,958,888
• 3BR starting at AED 3,116,888
• 4BR starting at AED 4,762,888
Tenants, Owners and Guests of this luxurious residences can experience and enjoy vibrant plaza, relaxing promenade and the upscale amenities of the hotel. This luxurious resort living by the beach is a not be missed living/investment opportunity for GCC Nationals.
Few units left. Reach out to us for a hassle-free ownership process!